Collagen is the most abundant animal protein in mammals, mainly found in the bones, tendons, muscle sheaths, ligaments, sarcolemma, cartilage and skin of animals. It is also the most important functional protein that constitutes the intercellular substance. The degradation process of collagen mainly includes: hydrolysis and breaking of covalent bonds; thermal denaturation process, which causes the breaking of relaxed hydrogen bonds or electrostatic bonds, and disintegrates the helix of collagen.
1. Supplement the nutrients needed by the body: Collagen is rich in 19 kinds of amino acids, and its composition is glycine accounts for 30%, proline and hydroxyproline account for about 25%, and the content of proline and hydroxyproline is different. Hydroxylysine has the highest content among all kinds of proteins, and hydroxylysine does not exist in other proteins, so it is very nutritious. Regular consumption of foods rich in collagen can delay the aging of the body, and at the same time can strengthen the muscles and bones, and enhance physical fitness. Therefore, collagen is also a good source of nutrition for maintaining youth and fitness, and this kind of food will be more and more popular among people.
2. Moisturize the skin and delay aging: Collagen can be used in cosmetics to supplement the nutrients needed by the skin layer, supplement 17 kinds of amino acids that are beneficial to the human body, increase the activity of collagen in the skin, maintain the moisture of the stratum corneum and the integrity of the fiber structure Improve the living environment of skin cells and promote the metabolism of skin tissue, enhance circulation, and achieve the purpose of moisturizing the skin, delaying aging, beauty, wrinkle reduction and hair growth.
3. Prevents Bone Loss: Bones are mainly made of collagen. Just as collagen in the body degrades with age, so does bone. The collagen peptides wholesale may help reduce the risk of bone diseases such as osteoporosis. They have the potential to help increase BMD and reduce blood levels of proteins that stimulate bone breakdown. You may also be interested in wholesale collagen powder made by collagen powder manufacturers.
4. Increases muscle mass: 1-10% of muscle tissue is made up of collagen, the protein necessary to keep muscles strong and functioning properly. Research shows that collagen supplements can help increase muscle mass in people with sarcopenia, a loss of muscle mass that occurs with age.
5. Promotes Heart Health: Collagen provides structure to the arteries, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to the rest of the body. Without enough collagen, arteries can become weak and weak. Taking collagen supplements can help reduce risk factors associated with heart disease such as atherosclerosis.
(Note: The relevant information in this article comes from Zhang Huijun, Luo Cangxue, Zhang Xinshen, Song Mizhao, Jiang Xiaoping. Application of collagen [J]. Leather Science and Engineering, 2003(06): 37-41+46. The above information is only for nutrition science Knowledge, not as efficacy propaganda or substitutes for any drug or health care product propaganda, this product is ordinary food, and SEMIX hopes consumers can buy it according to their needs.)