Collagen exists in many parts of the human body. When the collagen in the human body decreases, various problems will occur in the body and skin. At this time, it is necessary to add some collagen powder in a timely manner. Collagen mainly exists in human skin, bones, eyes, teeth, tendons, internal organs and other parts, and plays a role in maintaining the shape and structure of skin and tissues and organs and repairing damaged tissues. The human body is rich in collagen. When the collagen is insufficient, the skin and bones of the body will have problems. So, what are the ingredients of collagen powder? What is the effect of each?
Collagen powder is made of collagen peptides, lactoferrin, siromei, vitamin C and vitamin E imported from Japan. Among them, collagen peptides are produced by patented secondary purification and hydrolysis technology, and the molecular weight is 1000-3000 Daltons. Collagen is the main component of the skin, accounting for 70%-80% of the dry weight of the skin.
Among them, vitamin C and vitamin E have antioxidant functions, and work together with collagen to enhance the effect. In addition, vitamin C can promote the synthesis of human collagen and consolidate the effect of collagen. Compared with collagen, collagen peptides have the characteristics of low molecular weight, high absorption rate and high efficacy.
Contains vitamin C to promote collagen synthesis in the human body. Collagen powder bulk wholesale with grape seed extract, powerful antioxidant, whitens skin. Lactoferrin can accelerate bone development, enhance intelligence, and improve the body's immunity. Collagen's unique triple helix structure can lock 30 times more moisture, making the skin hydrated, shiny, and delicate; in addition, it achieves the purpose of whitening by inhibiting the production of melanin. Our body itself contains collagen, so collagen powder is suitable for every age.
(1) Moisturizing, moisturizing and whitening. Make the skin moisturizing, lustrous and delicate for a long time, and achieve the purpose of whitening by inhibiting the production process of melanin.
(2) Restore elasticity and delay aging. After collagen enters the skin, it can repair the broken and aging elastic fiber network, so that the skin elasticity is restored, flexible and full.
(3) Firming the skin. After collagen repairing fine lines enters the dermis, it can quickly fill in local collapse, improve relaxation, tighten the skin, reduce wrinkles and smooth fine lines.
(4) Lock calcium and soften bones. Collagen forms a calcium-attached grid that locks bone calcium and prevents calcium loss. It can effectively repair articular cartilage, restore the lubrication of articular cartilage surface and reduce friction.
(5) Soften hair, soft and shiny hair. Without collagen, the hair will be dry and split. Collagen can nourish the hair, solve the split ends, and make the hair moist and elastic.
(6) Soften the nails and nourish the nail surface. It can change all kinds of troubles such as dull nails, yellowing, breakage and nail pigmentation.
(7) Shrink pores and lighten dark spots. Collagen powder can make cells bond more tightly, speed up metabolism, promote dead skin shedding, prevent melanin deposition, dilute the dark spots that have been formed, and make the complexion fair and pigmented.